Aerospace industry functions on state-of-the-art technology that involves very high precision, performance and safety parameters. We, at Analyzer, specialize in meeting these industry demands with our innovative and precisely engineered solutions to the most challenging aerospace models. Analyzer provide design analysis services of specialized modeling and simulation in various areas of aerospace engineering. A glimpse of the problems tackled by Analyzer are given below,
FEA in Aerospace
- FEA of Electronics: Structural simulations for random vibrations. Strength & fatigue analysis of rack assemblies under various loading conditions.
- FEA of Aero-structures: Structural analysis for composite materials, weight control, safety systems, welding and riveting for validating the strength capability of aero-structures.
- FEA of Cabin & Cockpit: Structural analysis of seating arrangements for stress & fatigue prediction on belts and locking system. Durability test and modal analysis of overhead compartment.
- FEA of Wings: Fatigue analysis of wings under various loading conditions. Aero-elasticity consists of two types namely; static aero-elasticity which dealt with steady response on elastic body due to air flow and other is dynamic aero-elasticity which dealt with vibrational response.
- FEA of Landing gears: Stress and deformation simulation of landing gears along with deformation test of tires for explosion and perforation.
- FEA of Engine design: Structural analysis of various turbo systems and fixtures for different loading conditions.
- FEA of Hydraulic Systems: Structural analysis of ducts, pipes, fluid structure interactions for flexible dynamics.
- FEA of Flaps: Stress, deformation and modal analysis for structures and acoustics of flaps.
CFD in Aerospace
- CFD of Electronics: Conjugate heat transfer of avionics cooling which involves heat transfer mainly by conduction and convection to evaluate its thermal performance.
- CFD of Cabin & Cockpit: Air conditioning in cabin and cockpit is required to deal with convective solar radiation, human, light, electronic devices, etc. Heat loads calculation for efficient cooling and to identify and maintain human comfort level humidity in cabin and cockpit.
- CFD of External Shape & Wings: Simulation of external aerodynamics is necessary for determining lift and drag forces and to determine the effect of change of shape of external body on drag and lift.
- CFD of Engine design: Flow and thermal analysis of engine along with analysis of its auxiliary components like fan, compressor and combustion chamber.