Analyzer has been working in Linear and Non-Linear FEA simulations which include both mechanical and thermal simulations. Analyzer team has executed many FEA projects which has exceeded client expectations.
Analyzer has highly experienced FEA team with expertise in various Industries. The objective of Analyzer is not just to provide colorful plots, but also to analyze, carry out “what if?” analysis and provide insights which will help clients to improve their products and resolve issues if any exists. Analyzer has very good FEA expertise in following areas and Industries:
Meshing for FEA Application
- Geometry simplification and cleanup
- Extraction of mid-surface/mid-plane
- Shell, Tetrahedral and Hexahedral Mesh.
Finite Element Analysis
- Linear and Non-Linear Structural Analysis
- Dynamic response problems
- Linear and Non-Linear Thermal Analysis
- Fatigue and Durability Analysis
- Optimization of design with weight/cost reduction
- Removal of redundant components from design
- FEA of pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers as per ASME Sec. VIII, Div. 2, Part 5.
FEA Service for Following Industries
- Construction/ Infrastructure
- Process Industry
- Heavy Engineering
- Oil & Gas
- General Engineering